Wo schlafen?

Castelfidardo Town Hall

Ancient palace in the historic centre, which was already the town’s centre in the 14th and 15th centuries where its main administrative bodies were gathered.

COAT OF ARMS HALL

Located on the last floor of the Town Hall, it preserves all the coats of arms of the centres that contributed to building the monument of the Battle of Castelfidardo that was completed in 1912. Inside there is a painting from Giovanni Gallucci of Ancona (the son of the capital’s secretary, Giuseppe) that faithfully reproduces the last part of the Battle (photo 3). This hall was once used as a theatre for public performances. Today it is home to the City Council.



Web Marketing e Siti Internet Omnigraf - Web Marketing e Siti Internet