Church Of St. Philip Benizi And The Servants Of Mary Convent - Montefano
The Church was inaugurated in 1703 and has a Baroque interior. The convent has been home to the “Giovanni Vannucci” Biblical Studies Centre since 1995.
In Baroque style, it was named after St. Philip Benizi (1233-1285). The canvas depicting the saint was made by the Recanati-born painter Tibalducci.