Made in Conero
“Made in Conero” is represented by both a long culinary tradition of genuine dishes and flavours as well as a tradition of unique handmade products.
A long culinary tradition has transformed the table into a pleasure to be enjoyed in company and in an infinite declination of flavors.
Made in Conero is made from the fast hands of the sartorial tradition of Filottrano, from the precise hands of the accordion builders of Castelfidardo and from the hands marked by the sun of the farmers who collect the fruits of the earth.
Do not miss these activities
- Make in Marche
- “Brodetto”: different recipes for one delicious dish
- The Traditional “Ciambelle di mosto”
- The “crescia” of Offagna, a traditional flat bread
- The “moscioli” (wild mussels) of the Conero Riviera
- Sardocini a Scottadito
- Ancona's stockfish "stoccafisso all'anconitana"
- The traditional “Vincisgrassi”