The “San Giuseppe da Copertino” Basilica - Osimo

The Basilica houses the remains of the protector of students and airmen

The “San Giuseppe da Copertino” Basilica attracts many people each year, especially students who leave their thesis and academic transcripts as sign of devotion to the patron saint of students and aviators.

It is also called the church of  “San Francesco” because of his stay in this area in 1220.

The Basilica has preserved its original Romanesque-Gothic style externally, however the interior was completely renovated in the second half of the eighteenth century on the occasion of the canonization of Friar Giuseppe.

In the Basilica you can visit the crypt where the remains of San Giuseppe are preserved, the museum with relics, and the rooms where the Saint lived.
Useful contacts
“San Giuseppe da Copertino” Basilica and museum dedicated to the Saint
Open every day 6:30 - 12 / 15:30 - 20.

Free entry.

Per maggiori informazioni:

Santuario San Giuseppe da Copertino
Piazza Gallo 10

Tel. 071 714523
Web Marketing e Siti Internet Omnigraf - Web Marketing e Siti Internet